Sabal Trail completed construction of the Phase I scope of the Sabal Trail project in Summer 2017. Construction of the 2017 facilities consisted of the following:
- 495.5 miles of 36-inch diameter pipeline
- 21.5 miles of 24-inch diameter pipeline
- Three compressor stations in Alexander City, Alabama; Hildreth, Florida; and Reunion, Florida
- Six meter stations in Tallapoosa County, Alabama; Suwannee County, Florida; Citrus County, Florida; Osceola County, Florida (2 meter stations); and Orange County, Florida
The Phase II scope of the Sabal Trail project consists of:
- Two additional greenfield compressor stations to be constructed in 2020 in Albany, Georgia, and Dunnellon, Florida.
The Phase III scope of the Sabal Trail project consists of adding additional horsepower in 2021 at existing compressor stations.